You have just received the new batch of business cards you had printed in a reputable printing company in Dubai. They are crisp and sturdy. The texture of the material feels expensive and professional. The layout is sleek, showing all the important information about you and your business. And the design is magnificent – unique enough to be recognized, but not too adventurous to be tacky. For you, they are perfect.
Now what? How do you make the most of having such beautiful business cards to push your services, your business, or your brand? Simply put, how do you effectively get them out there and into the hands of the right people?
In this article, I am going to share to you some of best times and places to give out your business cards.
- One-On-One Meetings And Social Events
Every one-on-one meeting and social event, work-related or not, is a good chance to give out your business card. Whether you are getting to know someone you have just met, or are reconnecting and bonding with a certain social circle, you can always make the most of the engagement by extending and expanding your network by giving out your business cards.
- Conventions And Trade Shows
These are the perfect venue for giving out business cards. These events attract large sizes of crowds. And everyone is in full-on networking mode. Exhibitors and sellers are there to push their products and brands, also hoping to do some networking. They would be giving you their business cards, and you should make use of that opportunity to also give them yours.
- Non-competing Businesses
It may be a roadside café, a massage parlour, or a bookstore – if it is a business that does not (directly) compete with yours, then it can be a great venue to give out your business cards. Some establishments will even allow you to leave a few of your cards on their counter or bulletin board, free for their clients to see and take. Just make sure to ask for their card too, to reciprocate the favor.
- Complementary Businesses
Businesses that complement yours, or are simply, one way or another, related to yours, are great venues to give out your cards. For example, if you are a professional handyman, you can leave some cards on hardware stores. You are already sure that their clients have a great chance of being interested in your business too; why not maximize that?
For more information on how to have the best business cards in Dubai, just visit the linked site.
Appreciation goes a long way in any relationship. If you know your contributions at work are valued, you will perform better and even try to work on more projects and take on more responsibilities. If your family and friends gave you something you like and you said, ‘thank you,’ they will feel that their efforts were appreciated and worth it.
However, there are different ways to please a person and to appreciate their presence in your life. You probably have friends who are the life of every office party. On the other hand, you have those reserved, quiet friends who prefer at home. While it’s often obvious to figure out what your extroverted friends like, it’s sometimes a challenge to know what your introverted homebody friends would like to get from you.
If such homebody friends are celebrating their birthday soon, or for some reason you just want to let them know that you appreciate their friendship, here are four thoughtful ideas to make them feel loved.
Is your friend into arts? Does he or she paint, sculpt, draw, or maybe even dance alone in their room (and they just happened to let that information slip once)? Perhaps you can give them an easel, palette, and acrylic set for their painting. Throw in a few blank canvasses and tell them to give you one of their paintings when he or she becomes famous. While art materials can be expensive, you can also look for discounted items online. Have your art materials package delivered straight to their home and they’ll tell you how surprised they were because of your gift.
If you have a friend who has nasal allergies, weak lungs, or are maybe complaining about how they would love to have cleaner air at home, perhaps it’s time to give them some of your favorite indoor plants. They love to stay at home, after all, and yet they are slowly becoming weak from unhealthy air. Be the kind of friend you’d be proud to have and give them some pots of succulents, air plants, and maybe even a few kitchen herbs to freshen up the air in their home. You can buy grass heads for sale online. These eco-friendly, low-maintenance toys grow real grass that your friend can trim and even play with after three weeks or so.
Books or Films
Does your friend love watching films or reading books? Let them know you love them and watch movies with them at home. If you can’t make the time to purchase a copy of your friend’s favorite book or movie, you stream TV series and movies online for a faster and more convenient socialization time.
Cooking or Baking Supplies
Is your friend an avid kitchen dweller? Look for their most coveted cooking tools and buy gifts online Dubai colleagues recommend. Be it a silicone spatula, a non-stick pan, or a cute salt-and-pepper set, you can find those cooking items on the internet. You can also buy baking supplies for your friend so he or she can teach you how to bake that moist cupcakes you love.
Plan their next birthday gifts for him with these items now!
A neurologist is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of diseases/disorders of the nervous system. There are two main parts of the nervous system: central (contains the brain and spinal cord) and peripheral (consists mainly of nerves). Diseases/disorders involving the nervous system are requiring a neurologist’s management and treatment. Below are some of those diseases/disorders:
A.K.A. Spinal Tap, Lumbar Puncture is one of the neurological procedures performed by collecting and examining the fluid that surrounds the spinal cord and the brain. During the procedure, a neurologist inserts a needle into the spinal canal in the lumbar area. The purpose is to collect the fluid called CSF (cerebrospinal fluid). If there is an infection, inflammation, cancer, or any other disease in the central nervous system, Lumbar Puncture is used to find the causes.
Abbreviated as EMG, Electromyography is one of the techniques neurologists use in evaluating and recording our muscles’ electrical activities. EMG is a test measuring how well and fast the patient’s nerves are in sending electric signals. During the test, the instrument called electromyograph is producing a record called electromyogram. Once the neurologist got the accurate measurement of the patient’s nerve and muscle activities, he/she can diagnose some disorders like muscular dystrophy and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
For those who do not know, Tensilon is one of the trade names of Edrophonium Chloride. Tensilons block the actions of acetylcholinesterase, which is an essential neurotransmitter helping to prolong muscle stimulation. If the patient increases his/her muscle strength while the Tensilon Test in being performed by the neurologist, the patient may be diagnosed of myasthenia gravis or any other similar neurological disorder.
Just like Electromyography, Electroencephalogram or EEG is performed to measure and record electrical activities. EMG focuses on the muscles while EEG focuses on the brain. During the procedure, a neurologist attaches some electrical sensors to the patient’s head; these sensors have wires connected to a computer. The computer’s function is to record the electrical activities of the patient’s brain.
A.K.A. Polysomnogram or PSG, Sleep Study is a test performed by a neurologist to patients with chronic sleep disorder. During the test, the neurologist electronically records and monitors the patient’s physiological data during his/her sleep. A Sleep Laboratory is used in performing a Sleep Study.
Aside from Lumbar Puncture, Electromyography, Tensilon Test, Electroencephalogram, and Sleep Study; there are many other tests and procedures neurologists perform to diagnose and treat disorders of the nervous system. If you are looking for a neurologist in Dubai, just click the link. You can rely on the best hospitals in Dubai for all you neurological needs.
Your bedroom is one of the places in your home where you spend the most time. It is a place of solace, refuge, and privacy. Simply put, it is your ultimate personal space. Now, if you want to further stamp it as your own, one of the ways you can do so is by opting for a custom bed.
The bed is usually the focal point of any bedroom, as it takes most of the space and it is the key element of your bedroom. Customising your bed can do wonders to the interior design of your bedroom. Plus, you can be sure it fits your specific design and function requirements.
If you need ideas for a custom bed, we have done the research for you and compiled the top seven custom bed designs that will surely amaze anyone.
- Canopied beds – A canopy bed is a timeless bed design. It alludes to a high form of sophistication and comfort. With the right drapes or curtains to cover your bed, you can be sure to create a tasteful and opulent custom bed.
- Bunk beds – Bunk beds are ideal for children’s bedrooms, especially if you want to save up on floor space. There are numerous bunk bed design ideas online, such as those with ladders and built-in cabinets and study tables. Some even have an attached slide or play area, which guarantees your kids will not want to leave their bedroom! And they friends might even come over to stay for the night.
- Beds with bookshelves – If you are a bookworm, perhaps a custom bed integrated with built-in cabinets is the best option for you. This allows you to have your favourite books within your easy reach, while giving you enough space for more! It also helps you keep your books and other stuff organised and easy to find.
- Pull-out beds – Do you often have friends coming over? A custom pull-out bed might work best for you. It gives you the extra space to accommodate a guest, without taking more of your available floor space in your room.
- Beds with pull-out cabinets – If you need extra storage space but you no longer have enough space in your bedroom, why not turn to your bed for a solution? You can customise your bed and add a pull-out cabinet underneath it. It is the best place to store your spare bed sheets and duvets, or any stuff you rarely use but still need.
- Irregularly-shaped beds – A bed shaped like a shell, a heart, or a circle absolutely grabs attention. If you want to make your bed the most noticeable asset of your bedroom, then this will surely do the trick! You can take it a notch higher by picking vividly coloured bed sheets, linens, and pillow cases. Just imagine a heart-shaped bed encased in striking red sheets!
Hanging beds – A hanging or swinging bed is another way to create a distinctively designed bedroom. If you have the available space and you want to try something extraordinary, why not have a hanging bed installed in your bedroom? It can also work in outdoor areas to enhance the feeling of comfort and rest. Want more ideas? Go to this website and check out their luxury custom bed collection.
The latest numbers from Google are in: there are now more than 40,000 search queries being processed by the search engine giant every second. This means more than 3.5 billion searches are made every day, and a staggering 1.2 trillion worldwide searches every year.
All these numbers mean one thing – more and more people are harnessing the power, influence, and huge coverage of the internet to find things they are interested about. For businesses, this presents a valuable opportunity to get discovered by potential customers, thereby expending their brand reach and sphere of influence.
Search Engine Optimisation, or simply SEO, is the process that allows the website owners to land their website on the top results of Google’s search engine result pages. If you are thinking of incorporating this process into your digital marketing strategies, here are 4 major reasons why you should push through with your plans.
- Increased web traffic – SEO can help businesses amplify the number of people visiting their websites on a daily basis. For example, SEO Dubai can help a business based in Dubai, UAE to pull in more web visitors who will view their products and services. As more people visit your website, your brand and business gain more recognition, and you have higher chances of converting these visitors to customers.
- Improved online visibility – Recent surveys on consumer behaviour say 81 percent of shoppers perform an online search before getting a product or service. The survey attributes this to the developing habit of consumers to know if a certain product or service is worth their time and money. They want to be reassured that they are making a smart decision, before they finalise their decision. With an effective SEO strategy in place, you can boost the online visibility of your business and be right where your target customers are.
- Enhanced competitiveness – In 2016, a marketing-focused study forecasted that companies will splurge a whopping 65 billion US dollars for SEO. It is projected to increase further by 2018 and 2020, with $72 billion and $79 billion, respectively.Why? Because businesses recognise the effectiveness of SEO. For your business to compete with others in your industry, you need to start investing in a sound and robust SEO strategy, starting today. You need to be on the same playing field as them, or you risk losing potential and existing customers.
Higher ROI – Another recent study credits SEO with the capability to yield significant business leads. In fact, 57 percent of business-to-business marketers attest that SEO is the biggest lead generator, in terms of digital marketing methods. So if you want to be on the receiving end of all these benefits, formulate and initiate a strategic SEO plan especially for your business. Don’t know where to start? Go to https://www.unitedseo.ae/ and see how these digital marketing experts can help your business expand and prosper
Are you planning to hold a company-wide event for your employees? Or perhaps a three-day seminar about the latest developments in your industry and non-profit organisation? For huge functions like these, the best and most recommended venue is a banquet hall.
Hotels usually offer their banquet halls for this specific use, but there are also commercial establishments that are specifically built to include several banquet halls and be a preferred events venue. Whether you are choosing a banquet hall at a popular hotel or an events venue, here are the benefits you stand to gain.
- Size of the venue: Though banquet halls come in different sizes, most of them are designed to accommodate large numbers of people – even up to 100 to 500 people or more. The good thing is they can house all these people without compromising comfort, safety, and the function of the space.
- Location and accessibility: Say you are looking for banquet halls in Abu Dhabi, you will find that most, if not all, are situated in prime locations. It is because venue providers and hotels that have banquet halls understand that accessibility is one key element both for the event organisers and the attendees.
- Clean and well-maintained facilities: As part of their services, hotels make sure their banquet halls are always in pristine condition, from the windows and walls to the ceiling and floors. The same goes for venue providers. After all, this is their bread and butter, and they have to protect their assets and investment. With this, you can be sure that your event will not be held in a dusty and dirty hall.
- Professional staff and in-house caterers: Hotels and venues usually have their own professional staff that are available to serve guests at events. This assures you that you will not have to deal with staff who need instructions now and then. Instead, you can have reliable support from staff members who will proactively make sure your guests are well attended to. These establishments also mostly have their in-house caterers, and you might get more affordable and attractive packages if you get them in addition to the venue.
- Good quality furniture and equipment: Banquet halls that are especially made for venues usually have an available sound system, LCD projector and screen, stage, spotlights, and everything that might be needed for any kind of event. Plus, they have ready tables and chairs that can be easily dressed up according to your theme.
With all these core benefits of choosing a banquet hall as the venue for your event, you can organise a small or massive event and experience less hassle and inconveniences along the way, with these resources and advantages at your disposal. If you are ready to look for a banquet hall, visit this website to start your search.
Having an online shop brings a lot of advantages to sellers and shoppers nowadays. With just a click of a button, you can purchase anything available on the site without going to a brick and mortar store.
But having the site alone is not enough to generate leads. As an owner of an e-commerce site, you must incorporate these key elements to ensure that your site’s usability is at its best.
- Catchy Call To Action Buttons
Call to action buttons are very important since it is a doorway to sales. Once the user clicked your CTA button, they will be led immediately to the sales funnel which is why it is essential that this button should stand out from the rest of the elements. Pick a color that is in contrast with theme of your site. As much as possible, the font and the shape of the button should be visible enough for the site visitors.
- Leave a Clear Trail of Breadcrumbs
For those who are still not acquainted with this feature, breadcrumbs are navigation aids that show the user the roadmap of the pages they visited. It can also help the user identify the hierarchy of your site’s pages. With a clear breadcrumb, site visitors can easily go back to the pages they visited without the hassle of looking for it on the sitemap.
- Include Wishlist Function
Give your site visitors an option and flexibility to purchase products in their own sweet time. Having an Add to Cart or Add to Wishlist function will definitely save users time finding the products they stumbled upon last time they visited the site.
- Go for Related Products/Suggestions
Make an upsell by putting related products on your products page. It will also give users the option to look and shop for other brands.
- Do not forget the testimonials
What your loyal patrons say can increase your online sales. Put a review on the testimonial section of your page. Some online sellers are not keen on putting testimonials as bad reviews might ruin the site’s credibility and reputation. But having one can also be an advantage since loyal followers can testify to your product’s authenticity. Talk about free advertising!
- Provide High Quality Product Images
Visuals make the site come alive. Avoid putting low quality product photos on your online store. Low quality photos will make your products look bad and cheap. Get a professional photographer to take photos of your products. If you are getting supplies from a supplier, ask them for high resolution photos.
- Appealing Product Descriptions
Aside from awesome photos, it is also important to have on-point product descriptions. General product descriptions do not sit well with users, especially those who are buying tech products and gadgets. Provide detailed descriptions of each product.
- Put Social Media Icons
Widen the reach of your products by allowing your users to share them on their social media accounts. Aside from sharing, it can be a way for consumers to reach out to you.
- Go for Live Chat Functions
Provide real-time customer service by putting a live chat function on the site. You can answer your customers question quickly and you can use it to make an upsell.
Remember that your online store is your calling card to your customers. And by providing them the best user experience, you can be sure that you can gain followers that can impact your online sales.
Being fashionable these days can be quite expensive. With brands raising their price tags, ordinary folks may find it hard to keep up.
The good news is, don’t have to break the bank to update your closet. You can have the coolest fashion items at a fraction of the cost by simply following these tips.
- Have a wardrobe inventory
Most people who think they can’t afford buying a single pair of pants have a closet full apparel. Often the closet contains plenty of unused clothes that can be made more current and fashionable with simple DIY tailoring. Save money on clothes by taking a close look at the clothes in your closet. Get some boxes and toss out clothes that do not fit you, and put up a garage sale. Then, set aside a box for clothes that you plan on tailoring.
- Be creative
Boring shirts can be reused through simple makeovers. Tap into your creative genius and bring out your craft stash to spruce up your shirts. You will be doing yourself a great service since you are able to unleash your creative side and have a new and unique shirt to wear.
- Get a new look
You heard it right! Getting a new haircut or hair color can definitely update your look. Your old wardrobe will look different with your awesome new hairstyle. This will definitely save you from buying new and expensive apparel.
- Involve your friends
Gather your friends and suggest a wardrobe swapping activity. You can choose from your friends’ amazing closet and they can look at yours. Just don’t forget to set rules when swapping.
- Invest on accessories
It may sound expensive but having the right set of accessories will give your wardrobe a different look. No need to purchase expensive accessories, you can go on garage sales or create one for yourself. You can customize the look with your apparel in mind.
- Be keen on laundry
A little dirt can go a long way when it comes to dissuading you from wearing your clothes. Over time, dirt and dust may accumulate on clothes making them old and unappealing. Pay attention to how you do your laundry. Check the label of the clothing to see how it should be cleaned. If you keep this up, you can be sure that you will have a nice and clean wardrobe all the time.
- Mix and Match
Mixing and matching outfits is one of the oldest tricks in the book when it comes to updating your style. Take it to the next level by mix and matching patterns. You can definitely have a new style without buying new clothes.
A lot of children dread the time when they have to visit the dentist. The first thought that often comes into their mind is, “Is it going to hurt?” This kind of mindset is often the reason they don’t want to go to their routine dental check-ups.
Here are a few ways to help them be more comfortable around their dentist and make their dental visit something to look forward to:
- Eliminate any bad thoughts they have about their dentist.
As children often see the dentist as a bad person who takes away their teeth, they cower at the thought of getting near their dentist. Take away these bad thoughts by showing them why the dentist is on their side. Instead of saying the dentist will pull out their teeth, tell them how the dentist takes care of them. It’s all about getting back their trust.
- Don’t show them pictures of dental procedures.
Children are too young to understand how dental procedures work – the last thing they need is an unpleasant picture of a dentist working on someone else’s mouth. Showing them pictures of these procedures will only make them not want to go to the dentist. If you want them to understand how the procedure works, show them child-friendly books on dental health care. This will give them a small idea of what to expect when they visit the dentist.
- Introduce them first to the dentist
Children are wary of people they don’t know, even more so if that stranger will do something with their teeth. Before you set a dental checkup, arrange an appointment to meet the dentist. Introduce them to the dentist and let them have a feel of what’s it like being in the dental office. This somehow eases their anxiety of dealing with the unknown.
- Give them a treat.
Every child loves to be pampered. Giving your child a treat after going to the dentist is one way of rewarding them and reinforcing a positive experience. You can take them to their favorite place, buy them a gift, or eat their favorite food. They will likely associate the visit with the rewards, which can give them something to look forward to next time.
As a parent, you’re responsible for the well-being of your child – and this includes their oral health. If they’re afraid of the dentist, you need to find ways to ease their anxiety and make their visit a fun experience.