Your bedroom is one of the places in your home where you spend the most time. It is a place of solace, refuge, and privacy. Simply put, it is your ultimate personal space. Now, if you want to further stamp it as your own, one of the ways you can do so is by opting for a custom bed.
The bed is usually the focal point of any bedroom, as it takes most of the space and it is the key element of your bedroom. Customising your bed can do wonders to the interior design of your bedroom. Plus, you can be sure it fits your specific design and function requirements.
If you need ideas for a custom bed, we have done the research for you and compiled the top seven custom bed designs that will surely amaze anyone.
- Canopied beds – A canopy bed is a timeless bed design. It alludes to a high form of sophistication and comfort. With the right drapes or curtains to cover your bed, you can be sure to create a tasteful and opulent custom bed.
- Bunk beds – Bunk beds are ideal for children’s bedrooms, especially if you want to save up on floor space. There are numerous bunk bed design ideas online, such as those with ladders and built-in cabinets and study tables. Some even have an attached slide or play area, which guarantees your kids will not want to leave their bedroom! And they friends might even come over to stay for the night.
- Beds with bookshelves – If you are a bookworm, perhaps a custom bed integrated with built-in cabinets is the best option for you. This allows you to have your favourite books within your easy reach, while giving you enough space for more! It also helps you keep your books and other stuff organised and easy to find.
- Pull-out beds – Do you often have friends coming over? A custom pull-out bed might work best for you. It gives you the extra space to accommodate a guest, without taking more of your available floor space in your room.
- Beds with pull-out cabinets – If you need extra storage space but you no longer have enough space in your bedroom, why not turn to your bed for a solution? You can customise your bed and add a pull-out cabinet underneath it. It is the best place to store your spare bed sheets and duvets, or any stuff you rarely use but still need.
- Irregularly-shaped beds – A bed shaped like a shell, a heart, or a circle absolutely grabs attention. If you want to make your bed the most noticeable asset of your bedroom, then this will surely do the trick! You can take it a notch higher by picking vividly coloured bed sheets, linens, and pillow cases. Just imagine a heart-shaped bed encased in striking red sheets!
Hanging beds – A hanging or swinging bed is another way to create a distinctively designed bedroom. If you have the available space and you want to try something extraordinary, why not have a hanging bed installed in your bedroom? It can also work in outdoor areas to enhance the feeling of comfort and rest. Want more ideas? Go to this website and check out their luxury custom bed collection.